Skip to main content

Modification/ Post Divorce Changes

Family circumstances change every day.  Sometimes these changes make it necessary to modify Court orders entered in your divorce.  If you and your former spouse or significant other are unable to agree upon changes to your existing Court orders or agreements, you may need to file a Complaint for Modification with the Court to make changes happen.  Attorney Shannon Barnes and Attorney Kelly Leighton can meet with you to review your existing orders, negotiate with the opposing party directly or through an attorney and can file the necessary paperwork with the Court to change your existing orders.